Looking for Pre-Purchase Building Inspection available 7 days a week in Brisbane, Ipswich, Logan, Redlands or Moreton Bay? Well, you have come to the right place.
Lower your overall cost of protecting yourself while you buy a new property. Get your building inspection (and your pest/termite inspection) from a company with many years of experience.
Here’s what you get in the BuildandPest.com building inspection service:
- Fully insured, accredited and highly experienced consultants.
- Inspectors with a solid background in building, carpentry and timber pest control.
- Over 10,000 Building Inspections completed to date.
- When you book with us, we make all of the arrangements for access to the property. We also provide you with a detailed description of what the inspection involves.
- Thorough inspections of the property. We use detailed checklists and carry out every necessary test, using the latest detection equipment.
- Use of a Thermal Imaging Camera and Termatrac Microwave Motion Sensing device at no extra cost.
- We encourage you to meet with your inspector on site.
- You can contact the inspector 7 days a week for support, if required.
- Comprehensive written building inspection reports that comply with AS 4349.1
- Building inspection reports are available to you same day by E-mail or Fax, and hard copies are posted on request.
- Your building inspector is available by phone or email for any further inquiry related to the reports.
- Informed confidence in making your buying decision using our clear and inspection report and ongoing support.
- Friendly service from a family business that delivers thorough inspections, high-quality written reports and sound advice at a surprisingly competitive rate.
Our Building Inspection Covers
- Fencing and retaining walls.
- Outbuildings such as carports, garages.
- Surface water drainage, seepage and damp.
- Structural damage and conditions conducive to structural damage.
- Subfloor areas, ventilation, stumps and floor framing.
- Defective or non-existent damp proofing, rising damp.
- Balustrades, stairs, decks and pergolas.
- External cladding, flashings, doors and windows.
- Fascias and barges, gables and soffits.
- Roof cladding, roof flashings, gutters and downpipes.
- Roof void framing, insulation, sarking.
- Significant defects in secondary items such as Internal linings and finishes, wall and floor tiles.
- General maintenance items to assist you in maintaining your property.
- Overview of swimming pools and pool safety enclosures.
- Overview of electrical wiring and plumbing with recommendation for further investigation if required (we are not licensed plumbers or electricians).
Our Building Report Covers
- Structural Damage.
- Conditions that may cause Structural Damage.
- Significant defects of secondary elements (e.g. kitchen cupboards, bathroom fixtures and tiles).
- Minor Defects and Maintenance Items to assist you in maintaining your property.