Looking for pre-purchase property services available 7 days a week in Brisbane and Ipswich? Well, this is the right place for you!
Get your property inspection services from one expert company anywhere in Brisbane, Ipswitch, Redcliffe and surrounds. This will keep your cost of purchasing down while protecting you from hidden construction or termite problems.
Here’s what you get in the BuildandPest.com property inspection services:
- Fully insured, accredited and highly experienced consultant.
- A building inspector and timber pest inspector with solid backgrounds in building, carpentry and timber pest control.
- Over 10,000 Building Inspections and 12,000 Timber Pest and Termite Inspections completed to date.
- When you book with us, we make all of the arrangements for access to the property. Then, we provide you with a detailed description of what the inspection involves.
- Thorough systematic inspections of the property. We use detailed checklists of all the necessary tests. We also use the latest detection equipment.
- A Thermal Imaging Camera and the Termatrac Microwave Motion Sensing device included at no extra cost.
- We encourage you to meet with your Inspector on site.
- We offer ongoing phone support 7 days a week if required.
- Comprehensive written building inspection reports that comply with AS 4349.1
- Comprehensive written pest inspection reports that comply with AS 4349.3
- Both building and pest reports are available to you on the same day or within 24 hours. You will get your report by E-mail, and we can post your hard copies if required.
- Freedom to contact your property inspector by phone or email about your reports.
- Confidence to make your buying decision using our clear and concise inspection reports and our ongoing support.
- Friendly service from a family business that delivers thorough inspections, high-quality written reports and sound advice at a surprisingly competitive rate.
Our Property Inspection Services Cover
- Fencing and retaining walls.
- Outbuildings such as carports, garages.
- Surface water drainage, seepage and damp.
- Structural damage and conditions conducive to structural damage.
- Subfloor areas, ventilation, stumps and floor framing.
- Defective or non-existent damp proofing, rising damp.
- Balustrades, stairs, decks and pergolas.
- External cladding, flashings, doors and windows.
- Fascias and barges, gables and soffits.
- Roof cladding, roof flashings, gutters and downpipes.
- Roof void framing, insulation, sarking.
- Timber Pests including termite activity/workings and damage, wood decay and borers.
- Conditions conducive to timber pests.
- Significant defects in secondary items, such as Internal linings and finishes, wall and floor tiles.
- General maintenance items to assist you in maintaining your property.
- Vermin proofing.
- General overview of swimming pools and pool safety enclosures.
- General overview of electrical wiring and plumbing with recommendation for further investigation if required (we are not licensed plumbers or electricians).
Our Building Reports Cover
- Structural Damage.
- Conditions that may cause Structual Damage.
- Significant defects of secondary elements (ie, kitchen cupboards, bathroom fixtures and tiles).
- Minor Defects and Maintenace Items to assit you in maintaining your proeprty.
Our Timber Pest Reports Cover
- Subterranean Termites.
- Wood Borers, such as Anobiid Borer (Pine Beetle in Qld).
- Lyctid Borer (Powder Post Beetle).
- Wood Decay (Brown Rot or Cubic Rot in Qld) Dry Rot Fungus is limited to colder climates.
- Conditions that may cause or promote Timber Pest activity.
- The use of non durable timbers and timbers with insufficient ground clearance or embedded in the ground.
- The close proximity of large trees and bushland.