Looking for Pre-Purchase Building Inspection available 7 days a week across the Greater Brisbane and Ipswich regions? Well, you have come to the right place.
To lower your overall cost of protecting yourself while you buy a new property, get your building inspection and pest inspection from the same company that has many years of experience providing these services.
Here’s what you get in the BuildandPest.com building inspection service:
- Fully insured, accredited and highly experienced consultants.
- Inspectors with a solid background in building, carpentry and timber pest control.
- Over 10,000 Building Inspections completed to date.
- When you book with us we make all of the arrangements for access to the property and provide you with a detailed description of what the inspection involves.
- Thorough systematic inspections of the property using detailed checklists that includes carrying out necessary tests. We use the latest detection equipment.
- A Thermal Imaging Camera and the Termatrac Microwave Motion Sensing device are used and are included at no extra cost.
- We encourage you to meet with your inspector on site and offer ongoing phone support 7 days a week if required.
- Comprehensive written building inspection reports that comply with AS 4349.1
- Building inspection reports are available to you same day by E-mail or Fax, and hard copies are posted on request.
- Your building inspector is available by phone or email for any further inquiry related to the reports.
- Informed confidence in making your buying decision using our clear and inspection report and ongoing support.
- Friendly service from a family business that delivers thorough inspections, high-quality written reports and sound advice at a surprisingly competitive rate.
Our Building Inspections Cover
- Fencing and retaining walls.
- Outbuildings such as carports, garages.
- Surface water drainage, seepage and damp.
- Structural damage and conditions conducive to structural damage.
- Subfloor areas, ventilation, stumps and floor framing.
- Defective or non-existent damp proofing, rising damp.
- Balustrades, stairs, decks and pergolas.
- External cladding, flashings, doors and windows.
- Fascias and barges, gables and soffits.
- Roof cladding, roof flashings, gutters and downpipes.
- Roof void framing, insulation, sarking.
- Significant defects in secondary items such as Internal linings and finishes, wall and floor tiles.
- General maintenance items to assist you in maintaining your property.
- General overview of swimming pools and pool safety enclosures.
- General overview of electrical wiring and plumbing with recommendation for further investigation if required. (We are not licensed plumbers or electricians)
Our Building Report Covers
- Structural Damage.
- Conditions that may cause Structual Damage.
- Significant defects of secondary elements (ie, kitchen cupboards, bathroom fixtures and tiles).
- Minor Defects and Maintenace Items to assit you in maintaining your proeprty.